Whether you want to cover a single motorcycle or an entire garage full of cruisers, sports bikes, and custom rides; we’ve got the motorcycle insurance you need at the premiums you can afford. We offer a wide variety of coverage options for your motorcycle so you have the freedom to choose the right amount of protection for your bike, on or off the road.
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage
You can custom tailor your motorcycle insurance to fully protect the bike you use as your primary vehicle or tailor your coverage to protect the cruiser you use for your weekend adventures. The popular motorcycle insurance policies our carriers offer include:
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage: If you’re at fault for an accident that causes an injury or damage to someone else’s property, you won’t have to worry as much about legal fees, repairs, or medical expenses.
- Collision and Comprehensive: If you’re bike is damaged or stolen, you can be covered for the cost of repairs and possible replacement, no matter who’s at fault.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist: If you’re in an accident with someone who isn’t insured, or whose insurance won’t cover your costs, you can be covered for the costs of medical expenses, repairs, and even lost wages from your own insurance policy.
- Accessory Coverage: Cover your custom parts and accessories such as leather saddlebags, seats, and even radios when you add accessory coverage to your comprehensive or collision coverage.
- Medical Payments: You and your passengers can receive medical payment coverage no matter who is at fault in an accident.
Weekend warriors, daily riders, and everyone in between can find the right insurance coverage at Beach & O’Neill Insurance Associates. We’ve been covering California riders for decades by protecting the bikes they use on the open road.